Amazon Optimization and book selling secrets
REPLAY BY POPULAR REQUEST!
Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it…
It’s called their internal algorithm and, it’s not that dissimilar from ranking on Google! Once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way… with very little effort!
Here’s what the session will cover:
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Understanding categories and why eBook and print categories are always different. More importantly, you’ll learn why this matters.
- How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon.
- Making your Author Central page work for you.
- Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can to do spruce up your Amazon page.
- And finally: how to get more reviews on Amazon! Continue reading
Transform your SEO Strategy
With several Google algorithm changes, even the savviest of SEO experts are reeling.
Unless you’re constantly studying the recent Search Engine Optimization changes, it feels impossible to keep up with Google and your business at the same time.
What you’ll learn with Renae:
- The history of Seach Engine Optimization and why some tactics no longer work
- Which SEO methods are still tried and true
- How making these SEO mistakes can ruin your Website
- What SEM is and how it can help or hurt your SEO efforts
- Where to find more SEO tools
Buy this webinar! Just $17…
Thumbonomics – Get Found on the Mobile, Social web
Heather is the widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant who literally wrote the book on search engine marketing.
Two books, in fact—The Findability Formula: The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing and the brand new Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap for Social Media & Mobile Marketing.
Her writing and in-demand keynotes are delivered with the same witty, “no-geek-speak” style that has managed to demystify internet marketing for countless business owners.
During this webinar, Heather reveals:
- Becoming findable under the right keywords
- How to setup and optimize your Social Media sites
- How to get real business from Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Tactics like QR Codes, Yelp.com Optimization and more.
- CEO Interview and Case Study with Keegan Gerhard, Celebrity Chef for Food Network
Heather Lutze shares valuable information for getting found on the internet. Fabulous interview available now for only $27.