Thursday August 24, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
How to Talk About What You Do in 100 Words or Less
Are you tongue-tied when someone says, “So what do you do?”
Do you feel like you sound cliche or just like everybody else when the answer does come out of your mouth?
Then this could be the MOST IMPORTANT WORKSHOP you’ve ever attended if you’re not getting the attention, clients, and sales you deserve!
In this workshop you’ll discover:
- A little-known secret to instantly intrigue others about what you do,
- How to attract your ideal client without sounding salesy,
- The #1 thing that kills your “rapport and connection,”
- Why the “know, like, and trust” factor is over-rated,
- The single biggest mistake you can make when introducing yourself,
- What to do if you hate the idea of “selling yourself,”
- How to easily explain your value,
And much more….
You will leave Ditch Your Pitch with what you need to talk about what you do in a way that will attract your ideal client and create sales all without sounding “salesy” in 100 words or less.
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Sharon:
Sharon Sayler, affectionately dubbed ‘the ‘Difficult People Whisperer,’ teaches courageous communication skills and is best known for her unique understanding of unconscious motivation and body language. She is listed as one of the world’s top 20 for Body Language expertise at GlobalGurus.com. She is an international trainer, speaker, and best-selling author of 7 books, including What Your Body Says that is used in universities around the world. She is CEO of Competitive Edge Communications and the host of The Autoimmune Hour podcast. Plus, her first children’s book Pinky Chenille and the Rainbow Hunters is released this fall.