Thursday, April 27, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
How to avoid the biggest mistakes independent authors make
Karen Strauss has worked in publishing for over 30 years. She held positions at Random House, Crown, Macmillan and Avon in Publicity, Sales, and Marketing.
She founded Hybrid Global Publishing because of high demand from independent authors who wanted to experience publishing just as they would if they had been publishing with a traditional, big publisher.
Karen’s webinar will guide authors, entrepreneurs and business people on the pitfalls and obstacles to publishing success.
She cuts through the red tape by discussing:
- What is the right publishing option for you.. She will talk about the pros and cons of – Self-publishing, traditional publishing, hybrid publishing
- What does it mean to get your book “edited” – Do I need a content editor, ghost writer or copywriter?
- Is a proofreader the same as an editor?
- How important is the cover design to the success of my book?
- What are some marketing tools and resources I need to know about to successfully launch my book?
- How can I mount an Amazon bestseller campaign and does it really mean anything?
You will be supplied with a Marketing checklist, too, to make sure you aren’t missing anything!
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about Karen
Karen Strauss has been in publishing for more than 30 years and has held management and marketing positions at major publishing houses, including Crown, Random House, and Avon.
She’s the founder of Strauss Consultants, Inc., an independent group founded in 1991 that works with small publishers and organizations in the U.S. and abroad to help maximize sales potential and meet distribution needs. Karen also founded Hybrid Global Publishing, supplying publishing and marketing services for brands, organizations, and individual authors.
She’s the author of Book Publishing For Entrepreneurs: Top Secrets from a New York Publisher.