60% of all social media users access their social networks via mobile phones.
Kimberly Reynolds will cut to the chase and be your guide to making the most of your social media connections using mobile optimization. She will reveal easy steps to bring your website into the mobile age with minimal investment.
If your websites aren’t mobile friendly, you’re losing traffic, and simply throwing money away. It’s time to get your site mobile marketing friendly and Kimberly will help get there.
During this program, you will discover:
- Why you must make your sites available for mobile consumption
- What not to do with your mobile marketing
- How a mobile first mentality will pay you dividends
- Simple ways to make your current site mobile friendly
- What is responsive design and easy tips to optimize your mobile presence
Kevin Jimeno - Is there an App for that?
A Mobile App is one of the effective marketing tools available. It allows customers to access your business information on the go and allows you to message your customers with special deals and updates – bringing more customers in your doors. Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Tune In!
What you’ll learn:
- The easiest way for businesses to create a mobile application.
- Do you Need to update your app? No problem and no programming skills required!
- How to Keep your customers informed with push notification messages, directly to their phone.
- How to Create a viral buzz with Facebook, Twitter, and Email app sharing capabilities.
Buy this webinar! Only $17
How to use Mobile Marketing to Drive Traffic to your WordPress Site and Build Your List with Kim Dushinski
If your website is powered by WordPress and you know you need to pay attention to mobile, (and not just the part about installing a plugin, but taking proactive steps toward using mobile as a way to drive traffic to your site and build your list) this free call is just for you.
You’ll come away knowing what to do to get started mobilizing your WordPress site TODAY. The call will feature LIVE MOBILE MARKETING DEMOS so keep your cell phone on and handy!
What you’ll learn:
- The 5 reasons to mobilize your WordPress site NOW
- The OTHER two steps in mobilizing your site after you make it mobile friendly
- What to avoid when choosing a WordPress mobile plugin and other options you have
- Important info regarding text messaging that can save you from legal trouble
- The biggest mistake you can make when using QR Codes (and you would likely do it this way without this advice)
Buy this webinar! Only $17
Thumbonomics – Get Found on the Mobile, Social web
Heather is the widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant who literally wrote the book on search engine marketing. Two books, in fact—The Findability Formula: The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing and the brand new Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap for Social Media & Mobile Marketing
. Her writing and in-demand keynotes are delivered with the same witty, “no-geek-speak” style that has managed to demystify internet marketing for countless business owners.
Heather gave away the 6 hour AUDIO BOOK to all live attendees. Value $129.
Breaking free of corporate “cubicle” jobs over ten years ago with nothing more than a dream of entrepreneurship and a computer in the basement, Heather built her business into a multimillion dollar company—the Findability Group. Today she leads a dedicated and slightly obsessed team of search marketing pros—their mission—to connect clients with their perfect customers online.
During this webinar, Heather will reveal
- Becoming findable under the right keywords
- How to setup and optimize your Social Media sites
- How to get real business from Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Tactics like QR Codes, Yelp.com Optimization and more.
- CEO Interview and Case Study with Keegan Gerhard, Celebrity Chef for Food Network
Mark your calendar!
Heather Lutze shares valuable information for getting found on the internet. Fabulous interview available now for only $27.
Join Social Buzz Club - get the replay of this webinar (and many more!) for free!
Basic and Premium Members get full University access
to experts like Mari Smith, Denise Wakeman, Amy Porterfield, Eric Yaverbaum, and tons more. You’ll learn social media, public relations, book publishing, internet marketing, and business breakthrough strategies. Every week new trainings are added. Simply join the Social Buzz Club and stay up to date
with the latest on digital media and marketing in our Learning Center.
Includes entire ARCHIVE of Training Programs