Discover How To Turn Your Linkedin Profile Into A Lead Generation Machine!
Do you realize that what you don’t know about LinkedIn could be costing you sales? “The jury is no longer out” on the common belief that to effectively use social media you need to invest hours of time and be consistent!
However, the biggest (and easiest) secret for standing out is using the LinkedIn network effectively. You need a proven strategy on LinkedIn to avoid wasting your time.
Melonie Dodaro is the LinkedIn expert who offers you foolproof ways to generate demand for your product or services and agreed to reveal her ABC formula for developing your personal LinkedIn strategy to Social Buzz U attendees. Melonie uncovers THREE (100% legal) strategies you can start using IMMEDIATELY to write your LinkedIn profile and “attract” a steady stream of new clients, who actually WANT your services, and view you as an expert! She will show you how to put your lead generation marketing on “auto-pilot” using LinkedIn. .
During this webinar, Melonie will show you:
- How to choose the right keywords and ensure you show up at the top of the search results (Hint: there’s more to it than a simple Google search!)
- What you must do to ensure that your profile attracts and engages your ideal client – it’s probably the exact opposite of what you are currently doing
- How to easily set yourself apart and really stand out on Linkedin using our “secret sauce” that every professional needs
Linkedin Advanced – Company Pages and Apps and More, Oh My!
With Juliet Johnson
Most of us have a LinkedIn Profile. It’s kinda optimized, and we have connections, skills listed and now “endorsements”. Many of us are in a few groups, but that’s it. There’s a lot more to this bland, sleeper site that can make it the best referring site for serious, ready-to-buy-right-now buyers. . .even from the FREE version!
Key things you will learn:
- LinkedIn’s Endgame & How That Works For You
- Company Pages – Old and New
- Setting A Different LineUp of Products & Services For Each Potential Audience
- Groups – why you want your own
- Apps To Dress Up Your Profile & Tantalize With Connection Points
Buy this webinar! Only $17
You have a LinkedIn profile, and yet business isn’t rolling in. What’s up with that?
Viveka von Rosen, otherwise known the LinkedIn Expert, is the author of the forthcoming “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day” by John Wiley and Suns Publishing House, author of the popular LinkedIn blog; LinkedintoBusiness.com, creator of the popular #LinkedInChat on Twitter and co-moderator of LinkedStrategies (the largest LinkedIn Strategies group on LinkedIn.
She is a successful entrepreneur, nationally renowned LinkedIn trainer and expert, and respected social media speaker. As an early adopter of social media, she learned through her own experience how to create powerful social presences and engaging networks that get you found and get you business!
In this presentation, Viveka will address not only how to create an optimized and findable profile and network, but some specific strategies targeted to the people you need to engage with in order to get more work and make more money. This presentation offers solutions to new members as well as experienced users.
In this session I will show you how to:
Create a fully optimized profile that will get you found in a LinkedIn search
- Begin to grow a network so that you can actually see and be seen on LinkedIn
- Have strategies on hand when you reach out to new prospects
- Develop Inbound Marketing Strategies so client leads come to you
Hosted by Gina Carr, Dean, Social Buzz University
Viveka von Rosen teaches you how to master Linkedin. Only $27
Join Social Buzz Club - get the replay of this webinar (and many more!) for free!
Basic and Premium Members get full University access
to experts like Mari Smith, Denise Wakeman, Amy Porterfield, Eric Yaverbaum, and tons more. You’ll learn social media, public relations, book publishing, internet marketing, and business breakthrough strategies. Every week new trainings are added. Simply join the Social Buzz Club and stay up to date
with the latest on digital media and marketing in our Learning Center.
Includes entire ARCHIVE of Training Programs