Thursday, July 13, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Preparing for What-Ifs
Is your business ready for life’s what-ifs? What if disaster strikes and the business and life as you know it stops! What does and emergency preparedness plan look like in this scenario?
What if your business partner can no longer function in the business or gets a divorce? Who will be your new business partner? Hint: it may not be who you think!
What if you plan to pass the business on to a family member and others feel left out?
Many what-if scenarios can take place. This unique presentation helps business owners clearly understand ownership and discusses ways to protect you and your business whether you want your business to continue without when you are gone, you want to sell a thriving business at retirement or you are considering bringing on new shareholders or partners.
Some Key Takeaways:
How to :
- Implement strategies for managing some of life’s uncertainties.
- Put a plan in place to protect your family from business debt.
- Address estate and legacy issues that can derail your business.
- Create a viable backup for the future of your business.
- Plan for the worst to experience peace of mind.
- How to protect your business interest for pennies on the dollar.
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Janise:
Janise Graham helps business owners and entrepreneurs develop a succession plan to protect the future of their families and their businesses. With more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Janise is well versed in a variety of strategies and solutions with allow business owners to take advantage of tax exemptions defined in the Internal Revenue Code.