Thursday August 24, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
How to Talk About What You Do in 100 Words or Less
Are you tongue-tied when someone says, “So what do you do?”
Do you feel like you sound cliche or just like everybody else when the answer does come out of your mouth?
Then this could be the MOST IMPORTANT WORKSHOP you’ve ever attended if you’re not getting the attention, clients, and sales you deserve!
In this workshop you’ll discover:
- A little-known secret to instantly intrigue others about what you do,
- How to attract your ideal client without sounding salesy,
- The #1 thing that kills your “rapport and connection,”
- Why the “know, like, and trust” factor is over-rated,
- The single biggest mistake you can make when introducing yourself,
- What to do if you hate the idea of “selling yourself,”
- How to easily explain your value,
And much more….
You will leave Ditch Your Pitch with what you need to talk about what you do in a way that will attract your ideal client and create sales all without sounding “salesy” in 100 words or less.
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Sharon:
Sharon Sayler, affectionately dubbed ‘the ‘Difficult People Whisperer,’ teaches courageous communication skills and is best known for her unique understanding of unconscious motivation and body language. She is listed as one of the world’s top 20 for Body Language expertise at GlobalGurus.com. She is an international trainer, speaker, and best-selling author of 7 books, including What Your Body Says that is used in universities around the world. She is CEO of Competitive Edge Communications and the host of The Autoimmune Hour podcast. Plus, her first children’s book Pinky Chenille and the Rainbow Hunters is released this fall.
Thursday August 10, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Achieve Sales Success
“RE-KICK-START YOUR BUSINESS”: A WEBINAR EVENT TO DEVELOP YOUR “UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP)”
There are three massive mistakes even savvy entrepreneurs make with poor “USP” or “elevator pitches” that sabotage their business:
1. Competing on price – Saying “we have the lowest price” puts you in a race to the bottom that can end in bankruptcy.
2. Offering nothing unique – Saying “we have top quality products” will cause your customers to tune out your message.
3. Making empty statements – Saying “we deliver fast” is pointless because no reasonable company would offer slow deliveries.
The purpose of this lesson is to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (USP), that will effectively capture your prospects attention.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of an effective USP
- Draft your USP and make it your own
- Learn how memorize your USP and make it your own and to deliver a fresh, solid version of it each time.
Your pitch or USP is defined as a set of fundamental beliefs or a guiding principle.
The development of a USP allows you to succinctly define what you offer to your prospects. This becomes the basis of our entire sales process and is so simple and repeatable it allows your clients, family and friends to sell for you.
You will walk away from this session with your own personalized USP and a strategy for building your business to new levels of success.
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Mark:
Mark is co-author of two best selling books, “Sales Gurus Speak Out” and “Mastering the Art of Success”, with Jack Canfield, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen. He is the founder of Bernard Training Solutions which specializes Sales Training, Sales Coaching, Management Coaching and Consulting.
He prides himself on his knack of seeing people’s strengths and helping them to find methods to overcome both sales and life challenges. He provides his audience with practical tools. His “7 step Sales System Achieving Sales Success Building Your Business” motivates his audience to put these tools to use to get powerful results.
Preparing for What-Ifs
Is your business ready for life’s what-ifs? What if disaster strikes and the business and life as you know it stops! What does and emergency preparedness plan look like in this scenario?
What if your business partner can no longer function in the business or gets a divorce? Who will be your new business partner? Hint: it may not be who you think!
What if you plan to pass the business on to a family member and others feel left out?
Many what-if scenarios can take place. This unique presentation helps business owners clearly understand ownership and discusses ways to protect you and your business whether you want your business to continue without when you are gone, you want to sell a thriving business at retirement or you are considering bringing on new shareholders or partners.
Some Key Takeaways:
How to :
Buy it Now
- Implement strategies for managing some of life’s uncertainties.
- Put a plan in place to protect your family from business debt.
- Address estate and legacy issues that can derail your business.
- Create a viable backup for the future of your business.
- Plan for the worst to experience peace of mind.
- How to protect your business interest for pennies on the dollar.
More about Janise:
Janise Graham helps business owners and entrepreneurs develop a succession plan to protect the future of their families and their businesses. With more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Janise is well versed in a variety of strategies and solutions with allow business owners to take advantage of tax exemptions defined in the Internal Revenue Code.
The Secrets For Avoiding Solo-Preneur Business Failures
This Compel Don’t Sell Master Class is designed to educate entrepreneurs and coaches on the 3 critical steps for creating massive income while catapulting their business into the next level through Massive Visibility.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The missing step in your business plan that causes small business failure
- The art of initiating a sales conversation with heart
- Why your perfect clients don’t come to you for business and often hide
- How to avoid rejection and make sales easy
- What it means to beam your light brightly so your clients ask you for help
93% of entrepreneurs play way to small, are only seen at local networking groups and are frequently out of business after only 18 months.
This workshop provides a refined step by step formula, tested over 28 years, that prepares entrepreneurs for playing a bigger game while practicing the Art of Selling with heart.
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about Shirlene:
Shirlene Reeves is a Certified Financial Educator, Exec producer, show host on WMAX.TV & Publisher of Wealthy Woman Magazine who bootstrapped her nationwide business from zero to millions. She speaks about easy financial principles & specializes in educating coaches and entrepreneurs on the secret formulas for transforming their businesses and massively increasing their income by selling with heart & Massive Visibility.