Thursday August 10, 2017 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Achieve Sales Success
“RE-KICK-START YOUR BUSINESS”: A WEBINAR EVENT TO DEVELOP YOUR “UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP)”
There are three massive mistakes even savvy entrepreneurs make with poor “USP” or “elevator pitches” that sabotage their business:
1. Competing on price – Saying “we have the lowest price” puts you in a race to the bottom that can end in bankruptcy.
2. Offering nothing unique – Saying “we have top quality products” will cause your customers to tune out your message.
3. Making empty statements – Saying “we deliver fast” is pointless because no reasonable company would offer slow deliveries.
The purpose of this lesson is to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (USP), that will effectively capture your prospects attention.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of an effective USP
- Draft your USP and make it your own
- Learn how memorize your USP and make it your own and to deliver a fresh, solid version of it each time.
Your pitch or USP is defined as a set of fundamental beliefs or a guiding principle.
The development of a USP allows you to succinctly define what you offer to your prospects. This becomes the basis of our entire sales process and is so simple and repeatable it allows your clients, family and friends to sell for you.
You will walk away from this session with your own personalized USP and a strategy for building your business to new levels of success.
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Mark:
Mark is co-author of two best selling books, “Sales Gurus Speak Out” and “Mastering the Art of Success”, with Jack Canfield, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen. He is the founder of Bernard Training Solutions which specializes Sales Training, Sales Coaching, Management Coaching and Consulting.
He prides himself on his knack of seeing people’s strengths and helping them to find methods to overcome both sales and life challenges. He provides his audience with practical tools. His “7 step Sales System Achieving Sales Success Building Your Business” motivates his audience to put these tools to use to get powerful results.