Clients, Clients, and more Clients!
Larina Kase, PsyD, MBA is a New York Times bestselling author and cognitive behavioral psychologist specializing in marketing and sales communications.
Her work has appeared in The New York times, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Selling Power, and she has been a communications coach on MTV’s hit show MADE. She is the author of the new book Clients, Clients, and More Clients: Create an Endless Stream of New Business with the Power of Psychology (McGraw-Hill, 2011), which is about how to make the right connections, keep in touch, and influence people to take action. Learn more about Larina at http://www.LarinaKase.com.
During this webinar, Larina reveals:
- The 3 stages of building relationships that build your business
- How to use social media to develop the trust factor
- The most common mistake business owners make in their marketing
- How to confidently network and meet people even if you’re shy or dread the process
- How to use testimonials and social proof to influence people to buy
Join Social Buzz Club - get the replay of this webinar (and many more!) for free!
Basic and Premium Members get full University access to experts like Mari Smith, Denise Wakeman, Amy Porterfield, Eric Yaverbaum, and tons more. You’ll learn social media, public relations, book publishing, internet marketing, and business breakthrough strategies. Every week new trainings are added. Simply join the Social Buzz Club and stay up to date with the latest on digital media and marketing in our Learning Center.
Includes entire ARCHIVE of Training Programs