Are you feeling disheartened because potential clients’ eyes glaze over when you tell them what you do?
Tired of prospects who don’t get your value and push back on your fees?
Imagine talking about your business with confidence – and seeing the eyes of potential clients light up, eager to hear more . . .
Marketing expert, Samantha Hartley, joins us to share some incredible insights & techniques for re-writing your messaging in ways that will give you more confidence than ever, and make you irresistible to existing and potential clients.[success]Read Samantha’s post on Social Buzz Club – 5 Ways to Express Your Message More Effectively on Social Media– for instant insights[/success]
In this free training workshop, you’ll discover:
- The Secret Language of Marketing — and how you can use it to attract more clients, raise your prices (yes!) and speak with more confidence than ever before
- DOZENS of easily-overlooked places your marketing message can reach potential clients with NO extra effort on your part
- How to clarify your unique “WOW factor” for yourself, your family and – most importantly – potential clients quickly and easily
- The ingenious, time-saving tool that practically writes your website, presentations and marketing materials for you
- 5 surprising ways the Secret Language of Marketing will transform your business to make doing what you love even easier and more joyful
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about Samantha:
Samantha Hartley of Enlightened Marketing works with socially-responsible experts and entrepreneurs who are fed up with lack of clients, too many rotten apples or peaks and valleys in their revenues.
She helps them create jaw-dropping, client-getting messages, and offers effective marketing techniques that align with their values. As a result Samantha’s clients routinely attract perfect clients, including 6 and 7 figure engagements, raise prices 30-800% and become more joyful business owners.
Before starting her consulting business, Samantha worked in international marketing for The Coca-Cola Company in Moscow, Russia, Asia and Coke headquarters in Atlanta, GA.