Thursday, March 28 2013
11 AM PDT (NOON MDT, 1PM CDT, 2PM EDT)
Social Media has become a vital communication tool but virtually eliminates non-verbal communication cues, making it essential to know the expectations and protocol within the varied channels.
With Beverly, you’ll learn:
- Social media channels are like real-life venues: Practical tips for putting your best self forward.
- Top 3 reasons why people unfriend, unfollow or tune out and how to stop your losses.
- Get into the rhythm of social media without crushing toes with 3 simple steps.
- Socially speaking, you can’t be in all places at all times with all people. How to choose wisely and diplomatically.
- 3 foundational & unchanging truths to solidify your social media success.
Join Social Buzz Club - get the replay of this webinar (and many more!) for free!
Basic and Premium Members get full University access to experts like Mari Smith, Denise Wakeman, Amy Porterfield, Eric Yaverbaum, and tons more. You’ll learn social media, public relations, book publishing, internet marketing, and business breakthrough strategies. Every week new trainings are added. Simply join the Social Buzz Club and stay up to date with the latest on digital media and marketing in our Learning Center.
Includes entire ARCHIVE of Training Programs
More about Beverly:
Beverly Lewis of BeverlySpeaks.com is a thriving entrepreneur, internet marketing strategist, speaker and business coach. As a creative and resourceful business growth expert, her goal is to help others develop and express their best gifts. She specializes in relationship marketing and has provided workshops and seminars on success & leadership for over 25 years. As CEO of BeverlySpeaks (Chief Encouragement Officer), she wears several hats, including “Joyologist”, Treasure Hunter and Mountain Mover. She lives in Florida with her husband of 34 years and loves to spend time with her family, including romping with her 3 young grandchildren.