Thursday, September 10, 2015 – 11AM PACIFIC, 2PM EASTERN
The Key Habits To Becoming Highly Influential In Your Field
Are you a service provider or business owner trading your hours for dollars in business and wishing there was a better way to get ahead? Or maybe you’d just really like to take your business to that bigger level you know you can achieve, but you’re struggling to have people take you seriously because other have already “pegged” you? Are you tired of chasing down referrals and leads and wishing there was just a better way?
Being recommended by even one highly influential person, could maximize your business profit. And what if you were one of those top influencers yourself? What could that do for you?
Join International speaker and 3X bestselling author, Teresa de Grosbois to discover the simple habits you can build to become one of the top influencers in your industry.
You will master:
- How influencers think and the habits they follow and how that could propel your business
- The unspoken rule book top influencers play by, including the top mistakes to avoid when dealing with influential people
- Key things you need to know to get past the gatekeepers in meeting influencers
- How to build a golden rolodex of top influencers in your industry who are eager to promote you and recommend you
- How to get top influencers in your industry dying to be in relationship with you and wanting you in their rolodex
If you want to learn to podcast profitably, reserve your spot for this webinar now:
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More About Teresa de Grosbois
Teresa de Grosbois is an international speaker sought by entrepreneurs and large corporations wanting to better understand how local word of mouth can suddenly turn epidemic. Specializing in the topics of influence and success, Teresa has a proven track-record in understanding word of mouth epidemics having taken three books to best-seller status in only 8 months. Teresa teaches business and marketing courses around the globe, including teaching courses to start-up entrepreneurs in developing countries. As the Chair of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international, invitation-only council of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success. For more information, or to sign up for her free e-newsletter, please visit www.WildfireWS.com