Thursday March 6, 2015 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
5 Steps to Keep You Going Even When The Going Gets Tough
- Do you sometimes feel like giving up partway through your goals?
- Did you have a plan to succeed and ended up getting discouraged and perhaps even quitting?
- Do you wish you had more stamina and a realistic viewpoint on making your dreams come true?
There are 5 easy steps you can implement at any time to ensure your success and feel damn good about yourself in the process!
Get inspired, empowered and move forward with gusto to make your success a reality.
You know you got it in you to succeed, however fears, doubts, damaging patterns, limiting belief systems and unrealistic expectations can paralyse you from moving forward and stop you from creating the life you want. No more confusion, no more doubts, come empower yourself with 5 steps to keep you going no matter what!
In this webinar you will learn:
- The questions you want to ask yourself to avoid failure and disappointments
- How to feel empowered and determined to meet your goals no matter what!
- Defeat challenges in all areas of your life
- The three essential components that will boost your energy and stamina to get it done!
- A super easy yet highly effective technique to calm you down in stressful situations
With over 20 years experience with helping people reach their goals, Self-Development Coach Julie Richer CPCC, ACC will gladly and enthusiastically share with you her highly effective techniques that you can apply in all areas of your life! From loosing her steady job to starting from scratch, Julie has built her coaching and consulting business on her own and is creating her success by empowering and inspiring go getters like yourself to create success and help your dreams become reality.
Come fuel yourself with this down to earth, funny and wise speaker and leave feeling excited and equipped for success!
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Julie:
Julie Richer is a self-development coach, trainer and empowerment speaker. She has founded Richer Transformations, a company that supports and guides open minded, hard working individuals and organizations to go from where they are, to where they want to be.
She loves to help people discover who they are and their potential by sharing invaluable tools and techniques on how to overcome challenges quickly; and helps entrepreneurs to improve their personal and or professional lives… with a good balance of fun and seriousness.
Julie has over 20 years experience of guiding and helping people gain clarity and achieve what they would like to accomplish. Julie delivers her services through one-on-one coaching, group coaching and delivers self-empowerment workshops and webinars on ‘Connecting With Your Authentic Self’ and on ‘Health in Body, Mind & Soul’.